If you’re a brand or fellow blogger and would like to work with me, please see the information below.
Brands & PR
The Static Gypsy is PR friendly. I accept sample products in return for testing and reviews, but freebies do not colour my opinion in any way. If you would like an honest, thorough review of your product, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored posts & advertisment posts are a new thing for me, but I do accept them. While I’d love to work with as many brands as possible, I’d like to keep it within the remit and ethos of The Static Gypsy, and would not accept any sponsored post requests from companies that either have no products that suit my blog or have a bad reputation. Again, for further information, email me.
I’d love to work with other bloggers around the world, and have guest posted on a couple of other sites so far (see below for published credits). If you would like me to guest post, supply photos, or if you’d like to guest post on my blog, please let me know! Email me, comment on any of my posts, or contact me via my social media.
I would also love to work with online magazines, blogger publications etc. so if you’d like to reach out for anything like that, definitely do.
Guest Posts & Contributor Credits
- Madolyn Thinks – Blogger Q&A Collab
- Edinburgh Life With Kids – Five Minute Face: Everyday Makeup for Busy Mornings
- Blogging Gals – Monthly contributor (Google + collection of all my posts)
- Scot Bloggers – 10 Things I’ve Learnt About Living On An Island
- Lustre Pure Light Acne Treatment – acne awareness vlog & 12 weeks of product testing
- Ellie Tyrer Blog – blog header & photography
- Jaclyn Baker – Three Tips for Wonky Browed Wonders
Now that I’m self-hosted, and have the time and budget, I’m looking to expand the content on my site. I am in no way a professional blogger, I don’t blog full time, and I don’t have the luxury of being able to put the hours into the blog that I would like. That being said, I love blogging and I love the blogging community. I reply to every email and comment, and I like to have everything agreed in writing beforehand so we both know where we stand.