There’ll be some people who know me in real life who will appreciate how much I’m loving that alliteration.
Anyway, this Sunday I thought I’d stick with the Valentine’s theme and do a really soft and pretty makeup look that would be perfect for any kind of Valentine’s Day.
I guess it’s rather obvious to do a soft and pretty makeup look for Valentine’s, so I’ve tried to make it a little less predictable and a little more punchy. I’m really pleased with how this look turned out, and I’m loving using my Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette! I used all the softer shades for this look with a little splash of purple to make it a bit different. For the rest of the products I used for this look, just keep reading 🙂
- Frank Body Everyday Face Moisturiser to prep the skin
- L’Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation in Porcelain
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer in shade Light Neutral 01
- Chanel Cream Blush in Affinte
- Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder
- Mac Eyeshadow in Carbon to contour
- Sleek MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette
- NYX Eyebrow Gel in black
- Mac Carbon eyeshadow to set
- KVD Lifelike all over the lid
- KVD Glasswing through the crease as a transition shade
- Crown Brush shade 1 to further define crease
- Crown Brush shade 2 on outer corner
- KVD Melancholia on inner two-thirds of lid
- KVD Mezzanine smoked out on lower lash line
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on inner waterline
- Pixi Black Lacquer Lash Primer
- L’Oreal Miss Hippie mascara
- KVD Lunar Lights to highlight inner corner
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Berlin
I hope you guys enjoyed this slightly different Valentine’s makeup look. I would love to know what you’re all up to for it, so let me know in the comments below if you’ve got anything exciting planned, or any Valentine’s makeup of your own you want to share!