I. Am. 26. I officially can’t refer to myself as “early twenties” anymore. In fact, I’m pushing the boundaries of “mid twenties” now. But that’s OK by me because I actually really enjoyed being 25 – I achieved a lot, had fun, got my life organised, and although there were some really crappy moments (health issues, debt stuff, relationships/friendships breaking down) it was a very good age for me.
I think 25 was good for me because I had goals in mind that I wanted to get done and out of the way. So now that I’m 26, I thought I would compile a list of things I want to do before I turn 27 next November. Hopefully I get them all done! I’ve split them up into personal things, blog things, and a few random ones because a list of 26 items just looked awfully long!
- Hit 100 blog followers
- Start doing more brand collaborations
- Finish my Media Kit!
- Plan an amazing giveaway for my second Blogiversary
- Have someone guest post on my blog (some exciting stuff in the pipeline about this one, so keep an eye out for that!)
- Improve my photography/editing skills
- Start doing more posts that are out of my comfort zone (vlogging, personal posts, who knows?!)
- Get more involved with the Blogging community as a whole
- Find more cruelty free companies that make amazing makeup
- Add more varied content like blogging tips, life hacks, etc.
- Start eating healthier (God help me)
- Finish the flooring in the Gypsy Van
- See my friends more (IRL, I’m so bad at keeping in touch with folk)
- I’d love to learn to ride a motorbike, maybe 26 is the year!
- Start saving for a rainy day/holiday/shopping spree
- Visit Edinburgh
- Go to Lewis & Harris
- Read more books! I’ve been so lazy with my reading the past few months
- Finally get a new laptop!
- Visit my brother in Dundee (I haven’t been the whole time he’s lived there)
- Say ‘yes’ to more things! – I’m so good at saying ‘no’ that it’s like a reflex now
- Try to stop overthinking and getting all wound about things that will never happen
- Make a start on putting all the thousands of photos I have into albums (this might take a few years, so as long as I start, I’ll be happy with that)
- Try more home remedies
- Stop Googling every sniffle and headache – you’re not dying Liv. Just. Stop.
- Once a day, list three good things that have happened, however small
I don’t know if I’ll manage all of this in a year, but I hope I’ll get the majority of it done. Some of it is more habits I want to create for myself, and hopefully this list will help me do that. Maybe in a year I’ll come back to this list and do a post about how many I achieved right before I turn 27. It would be fun to find out just how well I’ve done!